BERNARD CASSIERE THE CAMELLIA MAKEUP REMOVERS The Milk #1
A rich and unctuous cleansing milk that gently removes makeup and impurities, leaving skin soft, supple and radiant.
Suitable for all skin types, even the most sensitive ones.
Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested. Remove gently the makeup. Soft skin after use. Clean and bright skin after use = 95%
HOW TO USE:
On dry or slightly damp skin, massage a small amount of milk over the entire face and around the eyes. Remove the excess with a cotton swab or rinse thoroughly. Perfect with the adapted toner.
In Japan, the Camellia is called “TSUBAKI”.
Camellia extract is known to be restorative, thanks to its many virtues: antioxidant, soothing, emollient or even astringent …
Camellia extract is obtained from the leaves and flowers of Camellia Japonica.
It is rich in:
- phenolic compounds
- oligo and poly saccharides
- amino acids and proteins
- Contains minimum +96% of ingredients from natural origin in the formula.
- Japanese camellia extract
- Organic & fair trade shea butter
- Plant oils (sunflower, corn)
- Moisturizing agent (glycerin)
Aqua (Water), Dicaprylyl carbonate, Glycerin, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Glyceryl stearate citrate, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter extract, Zea mays (Corn) germ oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, Gluconolactone, Parfum (Fragrance), Caprylyl glycol, Sodium hydroxide, Tocopherol, Caprylhydroxamic acid, Sorbic acid, Camellia japonica flower extract, Linalool, Citronellol, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Geraniol.
* The lists of ingredients used in the composition of the products are regularly updated. Before using a product, please read the ingredient list on the packaging.