BLINC Tubing Mascara
Blinc’s Original Tubing Mascara’s vegan formula gives you an ultra-longwearing natural look with a patent shine finish. Our pioneering tubing technology forms tiny water-resistant “tubes” around your lashes, rather than painting them like conventional mascaras.
Once applied, the tiny tubes bind to your lashes and won’t run, smudge, clump, or flake. They’ll withstand sweat, tears, eye rubbing, and oily skin.
Clinically tested to be non-irritating, the Original tubing mascara is ideal for people with sensitive eyes, contact lenses, and active lifestyles. It’s the oil-free mascara whose look, hold, and ease of removal is without compromise.
It has a better hold than waterproof mascaras, yet is easier to remove. No need for makeup removers! The simple combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure is all it takes. This combo slides the tiny tubes effortlessly off your lashes into your washcloth or hand.
No tint or residue is left behind. No eye-irritating makeup removers needed. No harsh rubbing around your most delicate skin. Tubing mascara is the healthier alternative to traditional mascaras for your eyes, lashes, and around-the-eye skin.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua/Water/Eau, Acrylates Copolymer, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Butylene Glycol, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Laureth-21, Caprylyl Glycol, Trideceth-6 Phosphate, Dipropylene Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Carbonate
Apply blinc’s tubing formula like a regular mascara.
For best results, avoid using conditioners, lotions, serums, etc. on your lashes before applying. Tubing mascara requires a dry, clean surface to properly adhere to your lashes.
Keep adding coats until you are satisfied with the volume, length, and lash separation before mascara sets. Don’t let it set before applying another coat—apply your additional layers while it still looks wet. It takes blinc tubing mascara about 2 minutes to fully set and begin forming the tiny “tubes” around your lashes. Once it sets, you can no longer build.
Try blinc Amplified Tubing Mascara to build an even more dramatic look.
Makeup removers, water, or pressure alone won’t remove blinc UltraVolume tubing mascara.
Use the combination of warm water AND gentle pressure. Soak your lashes, then apply light pressure with your fingertips, a washcloth, or a shower. This slides the tiny mascara tubes right off of your lashes.
The tubing formula shouldn’t resist coming off when it’s wet enough. If the mascara tubes aren’t coming off easily, add more water to your lashes.
You may see the little mascara “tubes” in your hands or on your face. These are NOT your lashes. It’s just mascara coming off in the shape of your individual lashes. Your real lashes haven’t been pulled out.
Tips & Tricks
- Accidentally apply too much mascara on your lashes? Gently swipe your lashes with a dry cotton swab to absorb any excess mascara.
- Want to separate your lashes for more definition? Once your tubing mascara is applied, but before it has set, use a lash comb to separate lashes.
- Love blinc’s performance, but enjoy using another mascara? Try applying blinc tubing mascara over the other mascara to “tubify” it. This seals the other mascara with blinc’s unparalleled benefits and staying power.
- Want a mascara to add volume to false lashes or eyelash extensions? Because it doesn’t require makeup remover, blinc is the perfect mascara for protecting the adhesives.
Adding Extra Volume & Length
- Want more lash volume? Apply two or three coats while the mascara is still moist, waiting only about 20 seconds in between each coat. Don’t wait for it to dry completely in between coats.
- Want more lash length? Focus a few strokes of the mascara wand on the tips of the lashes, especially the lashes at the outer corners of the eyes. Again, apply these additional coats while the mascara is still wet.
- Want even more lash length? Apply your tubing mascara in multiple strokes and add several coats at the tip of the lashes.
- Want tubing benefits for your brows? Fill in your eyebrows with tubing mascara. It adheres the same way it does to your lashes.
Tricks of the Trade
- The mascara may be used to gently fill in eyebrows and it will adhere just the same as it does to the lashes
- Blinc mascara is great for use on fake lashes and eyelash extensions since it doesn’t require remover which can reduce the longevity of the adhesives used for fake lashes.
- Even if using another mascara for top lashes, use blinc mascara on bottom lashes for flake proof, smudge proof wear.
- Blinc’s 6 color choices offer lots of versatility. Black is the hands down favorite for an intense look, but many women like to try other colors as well. Dark Brown offers a gentler daywear look than the black while Medium Brown gives an even softer look and is well suited for women with light coloring. Blue, Purple and Green go on quite dark, but are reflected in certain lights for a subtle dash of color. Some blinc users apply the black mascara to the top lashes and a colored mascara to the bottom lashes.
- For an unexpected pop of color, you can even use black on your entire lash and then use dark green, blue or purple on just the tips. Just make sure that you don’t let the black set completely before adding the color.
- If you accidently apply too much mascara on your lashes, gently swipe lashes with a dry q-‐tip to absorb any excess mascara.
- Once your mascara is applied, use a lash comb to separate lashes prior to the mascara setting for great definition.
- Of course we would love for you to use blinc mascara all of the time, but if you have a favorite mascara that you just can’t do without, use your old favorite, but then apply blinc mascara on top. It acts as a sealant and locks in your favorite look, giving you all of blinc’s great staying power.
- Do you use fibers on your lashes? If you do, blinc is the best mascara to apply after your fibers because it locks them into place, holding them all day, until you remove them at night.
Mascara Maintenance Tips
- Make sure no mascara is left on the neck or opening of the bottle before closing it. Any residual mascara left on the opening or the neck of the bottle can lead to difficulties reopening the mascara bottle or even damage the bottle upon reopening. Be sure to clean off the bottle neck and opening of any residual mascara before you close it.
- When used on a daily basis, a tube of blinc mascara lasts approximately 2 months.
- We encourage consumers to hang onto the screw-top aluminum container and use it as a storage device in their purse or makeup bag for items such as tweezers, liner pencils, brow pencils, bobby pins, or anything else that fits and helps organize the inside of a purse.