Roselisa 2-in-1 LIFT System (Lashes & Brows)
The Roselisa LIFT System(Lashes & Brows) is a 2-IN-1, fast processing formula that promotes longer, thicker, and fuller lashes & brows without using synthetic lash tints. This system uses the “airtight” lifting pump technology that holds more product and wastes less. This treatment can be done with or without the tinting step. Lift your lashes and brows in ONLY 10-16 minutes using our ultra-gentle formulas.
- Step #1 – LIFT (10 ml): This Lotion is the first step of the LIFT system that will break down the shape of the hairs, allowing them to be formed into their new shape.
- Step #2 – FIX (10 ml): This Lotion is the second step of the LIFT system that will fix the hairs into their new shape, following the curve of the chosen silicone pad.
- Step #3 – NOURISH (10 ml): This lotion is the last step of the LIFT system that will deliver moisture to the natural lashes + brows. Thanks to its active ingredients; Keratin and Sunflower seed oil, lashes + brows will be left nourished and hydrated immediately after a lift treatment.
- 5 minutes: Thin and weak lashes
- 6 minutes: Healthy lashes
- 7-8 minutes: Thick and long lashes
- 2-IN-1- Save Time and increase profit with Roselisa’s LIFT SYSTEM suitable for both Lash Lifts and Brow Laminations.
- Air Tight Lifting Pump Technology- You will never ever have to worry about wasting product again!
- Minimum 25-30 sets of lash or brow lifts when used appropriately
- Step 1 & Step 2 lotions are VEGAN
- Cruelty-FREE products
- Sodium Bromate FREE in all products
- 1 Roselisa Solution #1: Setting Lotion
- 1 Roselisa Solution #2: Fixing Lotion
- 1 Roselisa Solution #3: Nourishing Lotion
- 1 Roselisa Adhesive Glue
- 5 Pairs Roselisa Small Silicones
- 5 Pairs Roselisa Medium Silicones
- Roselisa Y Brushes (Pack of 10)
Must be stored in a cool, dry place when not in use. Not recommended for women who are pregnant or nursing. For professional use only.
Measurement Approximation: 5.7 * 7.4 * 2.7 inches / 14.5 * 19 * 7 cm
Weight Approximation: 116g