ALERA. ZENSA NUMBING CREAM
- Maximum strength 5% lidocaine
- Lasts 2-3 hours and is safe to reapply on broken skin to extend numbing sensation
- Natural pH formulation is safe to use on the most sensitive areas like the bikini area and lips
- Does not contain vasoconstrictors that will affect the settling of ink
- Vitamin E acts as an anti-inflammatory to boost the healing process
- Vegan & steroid-free
Size 2.5gr & 30gr
Important: Zensa Topical Anaesthetic is not to be used in the eye. If Zensa Topical Anaesthetic gets into the eye, flush with water immediately for 2-3 minutes. Zensa Topical Anaesthetic can cause serious eye damage with prolonged contact time to the eye.
- Active: Lidocaine 5% w/w.
- Non-medicinal: Benzyl Alcohol, Carbopol, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Vitamin E Acetate, Purified Water.
Clean & ApplyTake a hot shower or clean the area with an alcohol swab. Apply a thick layer of numbing cream, do not rub in.
SealCover the area with an air-tight wrap to support fast absorption. Leave numbing cream on for 30-40 minutes for tattoos & hair removal, 15-20 minutes for permanent makeup and 10 minutes for injections.
WipeRemove air-tight wrap and wipe away excess cream before beginning the procedure.